Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say before I go back to studying for my biology exam is.......we better win, by twenty.

Darko time? I'm crossing my fingers. Ahhh don't you just love playing not so good teams, but of course now that I said that it will be a tough game.

Right, exam, see ya.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
There would be nothing worse than losing this game after what happened on Friday. Hopefully Darko will get lots of playing time and double his career points! :D

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Obviously our effectiveness against SAR will be a key to winning the game, but I think a bigger key could be how well we keep guys like Terry, Glover, and S. Jackson in check. Keep these guys at or below their averages and we win. This is a team with no confidence that is struggling, get to 'em early and we've won half the battle.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
We seem to always do a pretty good job against Jason Terry. Just don't let SAR score 50, as in the past, and we should be fine.

We really need this one. 2 losses in a row isn't a losing skid, but 3 losses in a row is a losing streak.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jvanbusk</b>!
We seem to always do a pretty good job against Jason Terry. Just don't let SAR score 50, as in the past, and we should be fine.

We really need this one. 2 losses in a row isn't a losing skid, but 3 losses in a row is a losing streak.
2 losses in a row???
I thought that we beat the T-Wolves?:upset:

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>D.Spartan</b>!

2 losses in a row???
I thought that we beat the T-Wolves?:upset:
I still have not seen the play... I guess I'll have to catch it on one of the local sports shows, but all my friends tell me I don't want to see the play because it'll make me mad. And judging by you guys reaction, I probaly don't want to see it.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
QUIT IT I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING... you are giving us these useless wins so we won't be able to draft a franchise player ever again, and it's pissing me off

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
thats pretty funny, when you're stinking up the joint you would think they would put darko out there, as sonny and cher used to say, "the beat goes on"

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hard to win when you play D like that...they got any shot they wanted. Have to give them credit for making them, though. One thing I noticed about our past three losses-Tayshaun has been doing horrible, I think he has like 6 points in our last 3 games. Memo has done bad in 2 of the 3. I don't know what it will take to get these guys back on track.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Terrible... That will be my only comment on this game, just terrible...

"We came out really lackadaisical and never really picked it up," Chauncey Billups said. "This reminds me of what we were doing a month-and-a-half ago, and we can't go back to playing that way. This needs to end now."
Make sure you guys vote for the January Poster of the Month...:D

The thread is kind of hard to see, but it's there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts