Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Everytime I say that they need to come out and make up for a disgraceful performance, they put me in my place by playing even worse, so I'm not going to say that. But, the Kings are mired in a bit of a slump after playing so well. Not a lot of chance of #6 now, but I'd rather play Pheonix than SA, so they better get it together...

The defensive matchups in this game will be really weird. Between Ray and Rashard, Artest may be looking at another 47 minute night.

Bibby is the only player who has scored well of late, so get him the ball early and hope someone else comes to play.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Can't ask Artest to do any more than that. Good thing Bibby stayed hot. Though I am slightly disappointed that Brad never got going (again) and Kevin had a very poor game, it is encouraging that it now seems we can defend well enough to win games where only 2 guys are hitting offensively.

Kenny Thomas since Artest trade (25 games)

11.5 pts
10 rebs
2 asts
1 st
.5 blks
2 to's
3 pfs
58.5 fg%
70 ft%
34 mins

-Kings 16/9 during this span

The TO's arn't great, but everything else is. I have been critical of him at times, but I am happy that he's been proving me wrong. Have to give him credit now.

Welcome back Francisco, please get completely healthy fast and deliver us from Jason Hart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.