Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
Unless Tim Thomas can POSTERIZE Eddie Jones, Marbury can destroy Damon Jones and Kurt have his way with haslem, Crawford can go tooth for tooth with Dwayne Wade and Sweetney fouls the hell out of shaq every time he gets it inside then we wont win the game. From the length of my post and my keys to this game WHICH MANY WILL CALL REDICULOUS than guess what WE WONT WIN THE GAME. But hey we can at least try to stay positive and enjoy the win against the hawks right?

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
Get ready for another let-down tonight. I lost points on the last game because I bid on the Heat over the knicks but the knicks STILL lost the game. Hopefully this time we can pull out a miracle, I however doubt it.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
The Heat's first foul was in the 4th quarter with less than 3 minutes left?

-Petey

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
The Heat swept the season series vs. Us this year. Even though we arent bitter rivals anymore, this still disgusts me :curse:

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Miami Refines Its Playoff Form, but the Knicks Can't Find Theirs

The Heat (52-16) will be there, almost certainly as the East's No. 1-seeded team. The Knicks, with their third loss in four games, may not be in the playoff conversation much longer - at least, not without major assistance from the Nets, Philadelphia and Orlando. They remain four games behind the 76ers for the final playoff spot in the East, but they have just 18 games left to make a move.
"Nothing matters unless you win the whole thing," he said. "To all of you single men out there, it is not how you start the date, it is how you finish the date. Remember that."
ONE-TWO PUNCH

Said Knick coach Herb Williams: "When those two guys [O'Neal and Wade] are rolling, nobody has the personnel in this league to [stop them]."
The Knicks had held down Shaq in the last two Garden meetings, but last night he owned the paint, backing in either Michael Sweetney or Malik Rose for easy jump hooks. The Heat scored a whopping 58 points in the paint.
Heat turns down Knicks

O'Neal and Wade, the league's most formidable inside-outside duo, combined for 63 points as Miami (52-16) won for the 12th straight time, including two wins in five days over the Knicks.
"We need wins," Malik Rose said, "because our window of opportunity is closing."
Heat is two, two good

"Shaq is unbelievable," Crawford said. "You can tell he's turning his game up and getting ready for the playoffs. Shaq demands so much attention that Wade can get a step on you and get open. We wanted to fight. We played that team tough the past three games. Thirty-three was the most Shaq scored on us. That was a different Shaq tonight."

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Now I want to know about Fordy74's avatar.

-Petey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts