Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Ild like to see the knicks move up in the lottery and the nets make the playoffs and hopefully have RJ return...
Thorn has done an incredibe job over there..he made the best of a very bad situation with Kmart,somehow got Denver to cough up 3 draft picks,drafted Kristac whos gonna be very good and got Carter who is now a one man wrecking crew.

Lets go nets

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
penny,i am rooting for the opposition every night..i want milwaukee and toronto to pass us in the standings....

i know you are with me penny

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now the Nets Need to Pay Attention to the Knicks

"This is a rivalry game," Nets forward Jason Collins said after Thursday's practice. "It doesn't get any bigger than that."
The Knicks would love nothing more than to put an end to that. Even though their chances of making the playoffs are virtually nonexistent, the Knicks - 7-2 at home since the All-Star Game break - could still play the role of spoiler against the Nets. The crossriver rivals meet again next Thursday at Continental Arena.
KNICKS CAN BE SPOILERS

And it's a game the Knicks should have had circled for some time now. The last time they faced the Nets, on Jan. 1, the Knicks slipped into the 3-18 skid that derailed their season. That was right around the time Stephon Marbury declared himself the best point guard in the NBA.
"We don't necessarily want to be in the position to play the role of spoiler," Crawford said. "We wish we were on our way. You never know what could happen. It's not over until it's over."
Motivation vs. Nets: Play the role of spoiler

"The Nets are still fighting to get into the playoffs, too," Williams said. "Anyone that is ahead of us that we can beat, that's almost like two wins for us. We get a win in the win column and they get an extra loss."

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
I want us to win this game but if we do not then I would still be satisfied. I actually will be rooting for the nets and bulls in the playoffs.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
the nets will be extra motivated....phillys getting beaten by dallas and orlando is getting hammered by washington..good news for the knicks too..toronto is winning and will hopefully pass us in the standings :banana:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Knicks are not hitting the glass early... jacking up early shots.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Knicks are a few steps slow to start off the game.

Kidd w/ a give and go.

Collins w/ his 2nd foul early.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Thomas is starting off the game w/ alot of 3 point attempts from outside.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Carter can't buy a shot... 1-6 from the field.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Shocking, considering Carter is the 4th highest active scorer at MSG.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Marbury and Crawford are carrying the Knicks in the 1st quarter.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
WTF!!!

Knicks steal, 15 ft behind the arc hits a 3 that banks in...

23-18 Knicks.

-Petey

1 - 20 of 99 Posts