Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Limehouse Blues
26,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much of a game thread again.I'm watching the NCAA tourney,so this is all you can expect of me.Obviously we need a win.FOr all their recent sucking the Hornets are still only one game behind the Lakers and the Kings for the 7th and 8th playoff spots.I would hope that PJ Brown will play in this game as the Hornets can't spare anyone who actually contributes.Game will be at N.O Arena.

· Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,241 Posts
Diable said:
Not much of a game thread again.I'm watching the NCAA tourney,so this is all you can expect of me.Obviously we need a win.FOr all their recent sucking the Hornets are still only one game behind the Lakers and the Kings for the 7th and 8th playoff spots.I would hope that PJ Brown will play in this game as the Hornets can't spare anyone who actually contributes.Game will be at N.O Arena.

Hornets lose again. They are not playing with a sense of urgency at all. I heard Paul saying he wanted Adam Morrision. Chances are they will get another lottery pick (which they can definitely use).

· Stinging the West!
2,541 Posts
Oh my my my my.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.