Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Hawks 98
Pacers 85

:laugh:

Sorry I can't to it with a straight face.

Pacers 93
Hawks 79

No two ways about it. This is a very bad team.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think we lose it now, why can't we beat these crap teams like Orlando, Chicago, and Atlanta.

We're leading now 25-23 but we're playing horrible. So sloppy, Jacque Vaughn is dismantling Anthony Johnson on defense, Tinsley and Artest aren't in the game now, Bender looks the same though a bit more aggressive.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
38-34 Indy

A few bad calls by the refs. We are playing very sloppy and are not hustling at all. It seems like the Hawks are getting offensive boards every time down the floor. Dion Glover is dominating. Jermaine is not blocking any shots. Ratliff and Mohammed are.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
39-37 Indy at the half. I forget i heard Al is out with an injury. That really hurts us. Basically still the same type of ball, turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Artest at the half LMAO. His appology song to Pierce and Silas was one of the funniest things i've heard all year. Paaauuuuuuuuul, please forgiiiiiive me for pulling your shorts down on national tv. Pauuuuuuuuuuuul.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
47-43 Pacers

A little better on defense, a little better on offense, Reggie can't hit anything and Artest seems to be finding his groove. Jermaine is playing decently with a few shots here and there.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
51-45 Pacers

Artest with a rebound similar to the motion of the laphonso ellis block. Tinsley dribbles a 360 around our side of the court. Foster with a steal. We're doing a good job on d and a great job at drawing fouls.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
56-45 Pacers at the end of the 3rd. We're playing pretty good now, at least not as many turnovers.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
58-55, 2 minutes into the 4th and the hawks come back. Now we're turning the ball over AND the hawks are on fire.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
65-65

We played horrible the whole time, artest and foster keep getting fouled with no call. Someone (Mohammed?) stepped on Foster's foot causing him to fall down and Foster got a foul. Finally after a couple fts, reggie pump fakes, shooting motion but passes, drive and dish to a turnover but Foster gets it back and Reggie hits a great 3. Tinsley then stripped the Hawks and a whistle was called for god knows what.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
73-72 Pacers

Foster is getting killed out there, every pacer miss or any time he touches the ball he gets grabbed all over with no call. A Hawk travels by going up and down, no call, Tinsley steals it and passes to reggie who hits a 3.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts