Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out walking with the kids and Walter Mcarty drove by.

Not sure of the make of the car but it was silver. He was wearing a white hat that covered his hair but it was definitely him.

My second sighting of a Celtic player in the last few months.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
In other news I ate a hamburger for dinner.

(j/k, I have never seen a professional athelete drive by me so that is cool I suppose)

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know but I have been on vacation for a few weeks with 2 kids under the age of ten. My mind is still reeling from that:)

Plus I ran into Eric Williams a few weeks ago too so I just found it rather odd that Celtic players are popping up everywhere lately.

Originally posted by <b>theycallmemattmo</b>!
In other news I ate a hamburger for dinner.

(j/k, I have never seen a professional athelete drive by me so that is cool I suppose)

·
Registered
159 Posts
This summer I was in California for my parents' med school reunion, but this was around the same time as one of the Summer Leagues. The Dallas Mavericks Summer League team stayed at my hotel, and I saw everyone of them, yelled "DEVIN HARRIS!", he laughed, and my sister said "I love you!" and he said "I love you, too." Meeting light-hearted players is cool.

Saw Josh Howard too, he was walking to a really nearby mall, I yelled something and he looked back and waved.

I hate when players are jerks, this changed my mind about my standpoint on professional athletes, some are very cool.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I saw local hero, Bill Bellicheck, in a nice BMW pulling out of Foxboro Stadium sometime during saturday mourning last year. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts