Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want that ugly thug on our team.

Sure he may have some good skills, but I want to get rid of him. Samake is better....

I hope he gets rid of his stupid cornrow braid things....

Lets keep the ugly thugs off the Lakers. and where they belong( the blazers/kings)

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Originally posted by <b>008</b>!

Sure he may have some good skills, but I want to get rid of him. Samake is better....

Lets keep the ugly thugs off the Lakers. and where they belong( the blazers/kings)
So the guy can play "he's got some good skills", but you want him off the team because he has cornrows and you think he's a thug. Why do you think he's a thug? What the hecht are you talking about?:confused:

·
Registered
713 Posts

Someone has been drinking haterade!
Guy Rucker is awesome! I hope they keep him because I think he's better than Mark Madsen. He is another high energy body to give Shaq or "Old Horry" a break. I think Soumaila Samake will do good in Shaq's absence and play quality minutes, a bit more than Rucker.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Re: Re: Guy Rucker is a freak! gross

Originally posted by <b>JYD</b>!

Someone has been drinking haterade!
Guy Rucker is awesome! I hope they keep him because I think he's better than Mark Madsen. He is another high energy body to give Shaq or "Old Horry" a break. I think Soumaila Samake will do good in Shaq's absence and play quality minutes, a bit more than Rucker.
They are not going to keep Samake AND Rucker-only one of them; and right now it looks like Samake. And they won't cut Madsen if that is what you were saying.

·
Registered
635 Posts

WOW, that was an ignorant post. You don't want someone on the Lakers just because he's got cornrows? Talk about judgemental.:rolleyes: That's as bad as being racist.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, that was reeeeaaal racist... :sigh:
:topic:

I just don't think the Lakers need any people who have bad images.... he isn't even THAT good anyways.....

Haterade? aha aha aha....NOT FUNNY!!! :sour: :dead: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Yeah, that was reeeeaaal racist... :sigh:
:topic:

I just don't think the Lakers need any people who have bad images.... he isn't even THAT good anyways.....

Haterade? aha aha aha....NOT FUNNY!!! :sour: :dead: :rolleyes:
Well, what do you want them to say...? :rolleyes:

"Guy Rucker shouldn't be on the Lakers because he has corn rows,"? And you expect people to take you seriously? Come on...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[strike] Shut your mouth Wiggum[/strike], we don't need you or any of the other freakin Kings fans posting on this forum....

AHEM. Wiggum and any other member has every right to post here. Please refrain from telling people to "shut your mouth."

I said that I think he is a thug because of the way he looks, that was all I was saying.

Wiggum- - you always just put more "fuel in the fire"

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
I used to have corn rows so I take offense at what you're saying that isn't a reasoon not to keep a player that can help a team, Wiggum has good, legtimate basketball topics to discuss here so he's always welcome to toss it up here, but you with an ignorant post need to go somewhere else with those stupid comments. The implications you are making are not welcome by me, I'm no thug and never have been and if you see the world through those opinions go post on the cookie cutter board where everybody looks and acts the same.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Shut your mouth Wiggum, we don't need you or any of the other freakin Kings fans posting on this forum....

I said that I think he is a thug because of the way he looks, that was all I was saying.

Wiggum- - you always just put more "fuel in the fire"
I'm going to ignore those blatant insults, because, frankly, I don't care what you think of me.

OK, you say Guy Rucker is a thug because he has corn rows. Why exactly does that make any sense? How does hairstyle make you a less desirable basketball player? If Kobe Bryant got corn rows would you want him off the Lakers? I'm failing to understand you're logic...

·
Banned
58,028 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Guy Rucker is a freak! gross

Originally posted by <b>Wilt_The_Stilt</b>!

They are not going to keep Samake AND Rucker-only one of them; and right now it looks like Samake. And they won't cut Madsen if that is what you were saying.
I think they will keep S.Samake, G.Rucker and J.Pargo.
They won't cut M.Madsen either. They have 15 players on their current roster and I expect them yo keep every single one of them.

G.Rucker, B.Shaw and M.Madsen will be the regulars on the injury list.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!
http://www.basketballboards.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=9648

Seems Fox might be a thug too... cut him as well?

-Petey

Yeah, Christie is a little punk. Last year he tried to get in Kobe's face, this year he flops when Fox accidentally bumps him. Then Christie throws the ball at Fox, so Fox retaliates, like any normal guy would. It was pretty great when Shaq came over and shoved Vlade.

Does this make Fox a thug?!

No.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Yes any other guy would run through a building, and attack a guy behind his back, and put him in a headlock, that is perfectly normal.

-Petey

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Yeah, why judge a player by his skill when you can judge him by his appearance?:rolleyes: We all know that skills don't help you win games, good looks do. =_= Please, be a little more mature.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The way you look can sometimes carry over to the way you play. Kind of like if you have many attos and blue spiked hair, it may imply that you are a bad person.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!
Yes any other guy would run through a building, and attack a guy behind his back, and put him in a headlock, that is perfectly normal.

-Petey
He couldn't have gone behind his back-he went through the tunnel. And you think Christie is normal?? Throwing a ball at someone just because you drew a foul on them?? Perfectly normal. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Guys - Let's remain on the topic here re: Rucker, if you want to post opinions on the Fox/Christie incident their are a few open threads to do so <<< D >>>

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Er, no, appearance has nothing to do with one's skills, nor one's attidtude on the court.

"You have to be a pretty shallow person to judge a book by its cover" -- some smart person. XD

1 - 20 of 35 Posts