Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Is it possible to ban somebody once and for all?!?!?! OO8 is the same person as g-dog-rice, maxair, whatever his other names are.

He obviously isn't mature enough to post here, because he always says crap like that and gets into fights with other players, i say that we ban him and never let him back. :yes:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Wilt_The_Stilt</b>!
He couldn't have gone behind his back-he went through the tunnel. And you think Christie is normal?? Throwing a ball at someone just because you drew a foul on them?? Perfectly normal. :rolleyes:
I didn't say Christie was normal... but since 008 is not a Kings fan, they don't need to trade him.

-Petey

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
i got to watch some of the lakers/kings game last night, and i didn't get to see a close-up of rucker, but from what i saw, he wasn't ugly at all. he actually looked pretty good.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Originally posted by <b>hOnDo</b>!
Is it possible to ban somebody once and for all?!?!?! OO8 is the same person as g-dog-rice, maxair, whatever his other names are.

He obviously isn't mature enough to post here, because he always says crap like that and gets into fights with other players, i say that we ban him and never let him back. :yes:

Is it possible that people who aren't Laker fans stay away if they don't like what Laker fans have to say?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Originally posted by <b>buduan</b>!
Is it possible that people who aren't Laker fans stay away if they don't like what Laker fans have to say?
You're telling me you agree with g-dog-ri...I mean, 008, that Guy Rucker should be cut because he has corn rows...?

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BizzyRipsta</b>!
i got to watch some of the lakers/kings game last night, and i didn't get to see a close-up of rucker, but from what i saw, he wasn't ugly at all. he actually looked pretty good.
My wife thought the same thing until he smiled. His grill appeared to be seriously messed up. But that is not a reason to have him cut. I couldn't care less what one of the players on the Lakers look like.

:topic:

Is it possible, Sure. But these forums are for everyone, as long as they follow the rules. So what if someone has a differing opinion, if you dont like it, IGNORE it. Differing opinions are why most of us are here; to discuss BASKETBALL and it's related topics. No need to get personal with name calling and crap like that. Everyone needs to grow up and learn to let the little stuff go.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Wiggum</b>!

You're telling me you agree with g-dog-ri...I mean, 008, that Guy Rucker should be cut because he has corn rows...?

Of course not. But this is a Laker board, and if you don't like what we have to say (no matter how outrageous) than don't visit. Agree or disagree, but don't whine about getting somebody banned because you don't like what they have to say. If he was on the Kings board running smack then I would feel differently, because you just don't go to another teams board and cause trouble IMO.

·
Registered
694 Posts

I'm a laker fan too, i've liked em ever since i can remember..but i dont like it when people like 008 and others make it seems like the lakers are gods and that everything they do is right (rick fox) and everything the other team does (christie) is wrong..

You dont cut a player just on how he looks..heck look at larry bird, he was a pasty white boy, high shorts, and curly hair! thats pretty weird if ya ask me

·
Registered
726 Posts
Well I'm not familiar with 008 and his posting style, and I apologize for assuming you were not a Laker fan.

However I still believe that everybody has a right to their opinion, no matter how silly it may be. Especially the youngsters.

Didn't you have a silly perception of some things when you were an adolescent?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Well I'm not familiar with 008 and his posting style, and I apologize for assuming you were not a Laker fan.

However I still believe that everybody has a right to their opinion, no matter how silly it may be. Especially the youngsters.

Didn't you have a silly perception of some things when you were an adolescent?
Ok, I understand that you're not familiar with 008 and all his other names.

The kid has been banned, suspended, etc. many many times, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants him gone.

Sorry for being :topic:

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Well Rucker was waived...

·
Registered
2,091 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Looks like he'll be cut as soon as they get some healthy bodies.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rucker won't be around long. And cornrows don't make you a thug, but having a tattoo that says "Life of a G" might.
I'm going to ignore those blatant insults, because, frankly, I don't care what you think of me.

OK, you say Guy Rucker is a thug because he has corn rows. Why exactly does that make any sense? How does hairstyle make you a less desirable basketball player? If Kobe Bryant got corn rows would you want him off the Lakers? I'm failing to understand you're logic...
Maybe if you sick people would practice more embracing instead of disgracing the world would be a better place. Guy gave his best years in college and fighting to make a better life for his family like other players with that same dream. The real thugs are the ones labeling. The team should have rallied around him as they wanted same chance for their families. Guy truly felt the betrayal but his beautiful spirit of life and making it to the NBA was a testimony in itself.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts