Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Ha has been assigned to Fort Worth

502 Views 16 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Utherhimo
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Fork said:
why, is there a mcdonalds in ft. worth that is hiring. I don't know why he ever left ft. worth honestly. he is a joke and never should be allowed in the nba, much less the D league.
tradetheo said:
why, is there a mcdonalds in ft. worth that is hiring. I don't know why he ever left ft. worth honestly. he is a joke and never should be allowed in the nba, much less the D league.
He was never in Ft. Worth to start with so what are you talking about?

Why don't you call him a "joke" to his face? :biggrin: Get ready to be chased with a wooden pole!
Yea I was wondering why it wasn't done at the beginning of the season.
hasoos said:
Yea I was wondering why it wasn't done at the beginning of the season.
Well...maybe it should have been, but I think there are a couple factors.

I think the coaching staff wanted most of the year to teach him what he needed to work on and get him playing better...now, he gets to head to Ft. Worth to actually try and put what they've taught him into game use. I doubt the coaches in Ft. Worth are as good as the coaches at the NBA level. That and the fact that most teams carry 3 centers and we've had big injury problems off and on with the other two.

I am surprised that this didn't happen right after we traded for Skinner though.
Meh should of happened at the beginning of the year.
Dion't be surprised if Ha is the Shaq of the D league. All that guy needs is confidence.
Zidane said:
Meh should of happened at the beginning of the year.
For what it's worth I seem to remember something about the team not wanting to send HA down to the D league early in the year because they were concerned about him being able to communicate well with his teamates etc. It was basically a language barrier thing IMO. Maybe now he has learned enough English etc. that they don't have this concern.

Just a idea..
Why the hell do it now??? I mean, what, 13 games left in the season???

Yeah, the D league will do him some good now wonnit?

PBF
ProudBFan said:
Why the hell do it now??? I mean, what, 13 games left in the season???

Yeah, the D league will do him some good now wonnit?

PBF
This teams already looking toward next season...a little game time can't hurt
I thought the reason was because there were no big centers for him to go against so they didn't send him down. What Nate should do is just play him more. So what if he makes mstakes, now's the time to do it.
mgb said:
I thought the reason was because there were no big centers for him to go against so they didn't send him down. What Nate should do is just play him more. So what if he makes mstakes, now's the time to do it.
Well, Pavel Podkolzin (did I spell that right?) is with the Flyers and he's a pretty big body. I wonder if that has something to do with it. Give Ha a chance to practice with a similar sized (and comparably far from contributing) player.
sa1177 said:
For what it's worth I seem to remember something about the team not wanting to send HA down to the D league early in the year because they were concerned about him being able to communicate well with his teamates etc. It was basically a language barrier thing IMO. Maybe now he has learned enough English etc. that they don't have this concern.

Just a idea..
good point alex.But if that want ha to get some time just play him at center.Nate doesn't get the idea its time to shut it down and hope for a good pick.
FT W are the best team so he will get to play in the last few games get into game shape and come back to play a lot of time thats whats what the radio guys said last night.

GO HA GO!
Utherhimo said:
FT W are the best team so he will get to play in the last few games get into game shape and come back to play a lot of time thats whats what the radio guys said last night.

GO HA GO!
That makes a lot of sense. Give him three or four games with a lot of playing time, then bring him back up in game shape. A tired Ha is a clumsy Ha. I wonder how many games he'll play before coming back? It would be interesting to see the schedules for Portland and Ft. Worth side by side in order to guess when he'll be back.
How about we just send him down for good. let him play against those guys and see how he does. I don't think he has any business being in the nba. He is not good enough to be here. If we want him to get some confidence, let him beat up on the d league guys. If they mop the floor with him then theres no way he'll make an impact in the nba.
TT do you like anyone on our team?
i am really starting to wonder
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.