Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
2,683 Posts
Ha was sitting behind the bench in the 4th quarter of the last game. I don't know if that means he's back or not....

Since Joel, Zach and Darius are all out, probably for the season, we need all the big guys we have left. Skinner can play PF, creating a need for Ha to backup Theo.

· Registered
3,143 Posts
I don't care either, but the paper this morning said he's back from the D-League and will likely play a bit tonight, according to Nate.

-Pop

· Registered
3,566 Posts
I would like to see him play, but Kaman will eat him alive.

· Registered
5,891 Posts
kaman is going for the hulk hogan hair look long and horseshoe bald

lets see what MT HA can do root root root HA go HA

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I asked about Ha, because when Joel walks town in the offseason we are left with Theo if we even keep him and Skinner who also backups Randolph or whomever our PF is. It would be a good idea to get Ha some PT for the future.

· Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
vicious2500 said:
I asked about Ha, because when Joel walks town in the offseason we are left with Theo if we even keep him and Skinner who also backups Randolph or whomever our PF is. It would be a good idea to get Ha some PT for the future.
I'm with you and I hope they will play him. He had a hurt ankle so that might be limiting him right now. Plus if it's close Nate probably won't play him as if we need wins now. I do like seeing us play a solid game but he played a good last game of the season last year and progress some because he was being played.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mgb said:
I'm with you and I hope they will play him. He had a hurt ankle so that might be limiting him right now. Plus if it's close Nate probably won't play him as if we need wins now. I do like seeing us play a solid game but he played a good last game of the season last year and progress some because he was being played.
Yeah, it would be nice to see him get some PT in the 2nd and third quarters of the game. The only way he's going to get better is to get PT and adjust to the game. Also he can get some repiotre (sp?) going with the others if he gets in there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.