Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
11,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
daaaamn, I just saw the highlight on SN...

woooooooooo!!!!!! That **** was hoooooooooooooooot

Haffa seemed to played that with ultimate confidence. There was a another sweet dunk by him. Anybody that saw the game can confirm this? Did he play with that intensity all game long?

That Dunk by CV was just straight nasty too.

· Registered
249 Posts
Re: Haffa's Block

What's that like his 7th block of the season? Seriously.

Note: Just checked it was his 8th block of the season.

Reactions: Carbo04

· duke of new york, a#1
16,113 Posts

Maybe having Lang on the team lit a fire under his ***.

This is his chance to get minutes with Bosh and Davis out. He probably doesn't mind having Pape take his minutes but he probably doesn't want to sit in favour of playing the D-League'r.

He played with a lot of confidence last night. Made some nice plays. Also made a couple of mental mistakes, missing a lay-in and turning the ball over on a double team on an in-bounds, but overall it was one of his better games this season.

Short leash still, though.

· STL4LIFE
5,817 Posts

was really banging down low hard, I remember 1 RBD he got Wade was near and after trying to move in went woah and stepped back after seeing the way Hoffa was fighting for the board. :banana:.

Pop was just needs to learn to stay out foul trouble and he could develop into a good 20 MPG back up C.

· Registered
1,734 Posts

araujo was crazy last night, good to see the fans supporting him after he left the game in the first half.

· Registered
3,327 Posts

Hoff was playing angry last night. He had that chip on his shoulder like at BYU. Good to see.

He showed a bit of everything last night. Good passing, good position on D, good post up position on O, physical banger, runs the floor pretty well. If he had longer arms he would be almost perfect.

Pape Sow is way too small to start at C. Sure he moves well, but you could play any big SF at C and get that same movement. Wayne Simien is not a C but he was just too strong for Pape or Bonner last night. Moved them around easily to get rebound position.

Sam should have used Hoff against Simien for more minutes.

· Registered
7,189 Posts
It was a sweet block and a good game for Hoffa, I just hope he can string a few more together.

Last night showed that the fans don't hate Hoffa, they hate people taking dumb fouls and not able to make lay-ups. His game was on last night and the fans cheered him loudly.

I think the Hoffa boeing thing gets blown out of proportion. Toronto fans aren't mean-sprited, but they call them as they see them. Every player, including Bosh, who doesn't perform well gets boed in TO, people from the outside have a different view of us because of the way we treat returning players, but that's their problem. Hoffa just plays poorly more often ergo he gets boed proportionally more.

I'm sure he felt the love last night though.

My fav Hoff move from last night:
When he torn that rebound off the ground and Wade looked like Neo folding backwards.

· Registered
1,734 Posts
i wanna make a gif of it. lol

· duke of new york, a#1
16,113 Posts
Dee-Zy said:
damn it, nba.com doesn't have hoffa's block. That was def worth a highlight, his dunk too. It was sweet. And the video doesn't work, can somebody upload it to yousendit or something?
The file has been downloaded 42 times from that server.

Did anyone else have a problem viewing it?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.