Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This game shows that Scott Padgett can be another Veal for the team with three point range. He deserves starter minutes and will prove to be a solid 4. Not only does he rebound, defend, pass and block-out, but he plays smart. He and Jackson will hold down the spot. The NETS should hang on to their first round picks and wait to see who comes available at a bargain price at the 4. Whether it be Ely, Wilcox or someone else. Padgett was solid for Kentucky and never had the chance in the NBA. He may anchor the NETS run here. Give him lots of minutes.

Reactions: Petey

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
With Collins out, and the way he is playing...I wouldn't mind him seeing some more minutes.

I'm not sold on him as being the answer at PF yet though.

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, he should get starting minutes. In fact, why not start him? ... Until he proves he can't do it? Then you bring over Illic mid-season and move Krstic to the 4. Hold your draft picks and snag two PFs in the draft. PF problem solved. Why pay up and get hijacked for Ely, Wilcox or any other project?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I wouldn't say he's playing good on defense, but on offense, he's doing everything one could ask of him.

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Relax, cat. It's only one game. He needs to do this every game for me to say that.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
jizzy said:
Relax, cat. It's only one game. He needs to do this every game for me to say that.
He had a decent game verus the Rockets the other night.

-Petey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts