1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sexy Moderator
13,492 Posts
Happy Birthday Larry Legend....I'll give you virtual punches later. :boxing:

·
King George
11,465 Posts
Thanks guys, so far it's been all right.

I've gotten $35, Happy Gilmore, and a few things for my iPod. It might get better since my dad is bringing home Chinese food and he's supposed to have a present.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Happy Birthday.enjoy... :cheers:

·
King George
11,465 Posts
Banjoriddim said:
Happy Birthday :cheers:

...Happy Gilmore? I guess it's matter of taste... I personaly would kill the guy who would surprise me with such present :biggrin: , though other stuff sounds cool...
I play golf so I love Happy Gilmore... It was my grandma who gave it to me, she's in a bit of a hole with her money situation these days.

·
Registered
16,528 Posts
Larry Legend said:
I play golf so I love Happy Gilmore... It was my grandma who gave it to me, she's in a bit of a hole with her money situation these days.
I don't like golf, and I also like Happy Gilmore. I've seen in probably 6 times, and I still watch it whenever I see it on.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Larry Legend said:
No reasoning needed... I guess I am bit wierdo myself... I mean I gift naked lunch to one girl, she thought it was some kind of sick message :biggrin: things got bit messed up...

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Happy Birthday Larry Legend. All the best! :cheers:

·
6,755 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.