Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James Harden will consider signing with the Suns if his contract expires after next season.

"Yeah," he said. "Of course. I love it there. My mom lives there still. So that's definitely my second home as far as my comfort level and going to school there. But obviously, I'm with the Thunder right now and what we have is special."

Oklahoma City will be able to match any offer Harden receives.

"That's out of my hands," Harden said. "That's not my decision. That's the front office. I'll let them decide that."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222665/Harden_Open_To_Signing_With_Suns#ixzz21smRzutU

Oooooooh. Wouldn't that just be swell

·
do better
41,522 Posts
He knows he can still get overpaid somewhere desperate like this. Wouldn't be shocked, would be disappointed though if he went off somewhere and became just a guy once he was scouted as the no. 1...he has a good thing in OKC

·
Better Call Saul
13,184 Posts
I think he's an all star where ever he goes. He could put up 23/5/5 on the Suns as a first option two years from now. I do think that his best chance of ever making a real "name" for himself is to play the Manu role on the Thunder and win multiple championships though.

·
aka Chilltown
3,750 Posts
He will have a year to basically cleanse himself of his finals performance.. then we can all really judge him.

I would much rather throw money at Bynum if he is open to checking out other places.

I'm finally excited for a Suns season though. Haven't been able to say that in about 3 years.

·
aka Chilltown
3,750 Posts
I would offer Bynum the Max over Harden every day of the week knees and all.. Bynum at least guarantees that I have the best center on the floor in all games that are not against Dwight Howard.. and even then, who knows.

But, those are the only 2 major free agents that I know of outside of Dwight. And he is only going to sign with Dallas if it goes that far.

·
Will of Chilltown
3,722 Posts
If he wants to be The Guy he'll have to leave OKC and he know's it. His flopping is a real piss off though, I hope he quits it because I used to like him.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
You'll have to max him, and he's really not worth it. But new max makes it easier to swallow for sure.

·
Better Call Saul
13,184 Posts
If he wants to be The Guy he'll have to leave OKC and he know's it. His flopping is a real piss off though, I hope he quits it because I used to like him.
Why do you capitalize random words in sentences?

James Harden has always been a flopper, disliking him for flopping would mean that you've always disliked him.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Why do you capitalize random words in sentences?

James Harden has always been a flopper, disliking him for flopping would mean that you've always disliked him.
That shit with Gino was over the top though. That's when I decided I hated him.

·
Registered
13,950 Posts
He knows he can still get overpaid somewhere desperate like this. Wouldn't be shocked, would be disappointed though if he went off somewhere and became just a guy once he was scouted as the no. 1...he has a good thing in OKC
you would be disappointed if he went somewhere to try to prove he could be a number one option? that seems strange.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts