Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from what I read the Bulls are interested in this guy I've looked at his stats and such, he looks like he has size and averaged 12 pts and 7 rebs... what player would you guys compare Harpring to that would be a more recognizable name so I can get some kind of thought on how he plays, cause for some reason I don't know this guys game? Can he hit the 3, can he defend??? Give me a player comparison.

thanks

hawk23

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by HAWK23
from what I read the Bulls are interested in this guy I've looked at his stats and such, he looks like he has size and averaged 12 pts and 7 rebs... what player would you guys compare Harpring to that would be a more recognizable name so I can get some kind of thought on how he plays, cause for some reason I don't know this guys game? Can he hit the 3, can he defend??? Give me a player comparison.

thanks

hawk23
I cnat think of none but one thing I can say about him is that he is tough as nails and plays very hard. He can hit that mid-range jumper and hit some 3's. Just didnt do it playing with AI

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
i think

he would fit in with the bulls. When the Sixers were without Iversonm he looked much better then we he was playing with Iverson, in which he disappeared. Since the Bulls are young and still have no 1 clear superstar i think he would fit in well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts