Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Patrick faithful, make sure you Clap and stomp your feet louder and harder than Gallagher, and stand and cheer, wave towels more often then the Hartford bench each time it scores.

·
The People's Champ
657 Posts
yeaah, I agree, even though it'd be nice to see Hawks squeeze this one like they did with SBU, but have a feeling the luck stops @ UVM tomorrow. just hope they make it a game and turn some heads at least!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Only one of two options tomorrow. Hartford keeps it close and it is a barn burner or UVM blows them out. Hoping Hartford can give them a tough game and prove they can really be in the thick of things this year.

Is Powell playing?

Hoping Hartford can continue to guard the 3 well. Opponents are shooting 28% from 3 against Hartford which is good for 27th in the nation.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I’m coming down in the close game camp, but very much hoping I’m wrong based on our execution down the stretch in close games lately. Ideally, we come out and punch them in the face early. The longer the young team stays in it, the more confidence they build and the tighter we’re likely to get.

·
Registered
14,033 Posts
I like this Hartford team... Definitely some nice talent here. Should be pretty good going forward.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
32,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
UVM just being patient taking whatever defense gives it and not forcing anything.

·
Registered
14,033 Posts
Vermont bad start to half... Hartford with the first 7 points lead down to 3.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
32,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know Lamb playing role of distributor but if I was coaching staff would try and get him some more touches.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts