Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

221 - 240 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
This has me super excited. And playing Duke and wanting UCLA/Kentucky...definitely wants to build this thing up big time
Gotta strike while the irons hot....and that certainly looks like what they are trying to do. I don’t want to rush the time away but I can’t wait for next season.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Interesting, i wonder who they’re in on?
Just thinking out loud, I would think it's a point guard, but depending on how he feels about the in house options, I could see more a physical/defensive guard in general or another shooter.

No clue if Hartford has reached out, but one name that immediately came to mind is Shavar Reynolds, formerly of Seton Hall. Reynolds, a former walk-on turned starter, made a name for himself with his defense, has made some big shots and, due to injuries, was Seton Hall's starting PG for a lot of this year. A+ character kid, but both sides decided it was best to move on since Seton Hall wants to develop their younger PG talent and Shavar's minutes were going to drop next season.

·
The People's Champ
867 Posts
Isbal, one guy who has caught my attention and seems to fit the mold of that ‘game-changing’ type player of his caliber in an AE like conference is Dana Tate Jr. originally from Boston. Played at URI, transferred to Siena ONLY to get dismissed from the team, and is now available immediately. He is friends with Flowers and is followed by incoming Boston area star PG Kurtis Henderson... if thats who Gal is talking about... ive already wet my pants

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #229
Just thinking out loud, I would think it's a point guard, but depending on how he feels about the in house options, I could see more a physical/defensive guard in general or another shooter.

No clue if Hartford has reached out, but one name that immediately came to mind is Shavar Reynolds, formerly of Seton Hall. Reynolds, a former walk-on turned starter, made a name for himself with his defense, has made some big shots and, due to injuries, was Seton Hall's starting PG for a lot of this year. A+ character kid, but both sides decided it was best to move on since Seton Hall wants to develop their younger PG talent and Shavar's minutes were going to drop next season.

I would bet one would be a PG. Would be really interesting if you picked the right one.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Isbal, one guy who has caught my attention and seems to fit the mold of that ‘game-changing’ type player of his caliber in an AE like conference is Dana Tate Jr. originally from Boston. Played at URI, transferred to Siena ONLY to get dismissed from the team, and is now available immediately. He is friends with Flowers and is followed by incoming Boston area star PG Kurtis Henderson... if thats who Gal is talking about... ive already wet my pants
Why was he dismissed....that’s alarming.

·
Registered
205 Posts
You have GOT to share...
Usually don't like to put too much in the follow/unfollow stuff, but Chris Shelton, formerly of Hampton. Followed by Yolonzo Moore and he's now following Moore and Gallagher. That said, there are a ton of coaches following him, including some from Power 6 conferences, so he's definitely in major demand. If Hartford could pull this one off, a 6-4 guard who shot 48% from from 3 with three more years of eligibility 🤯

Shelton

·
Registered
582 Posts
Usually don't like to put too much in the follow/unfollow stuff, but Chris Shelton, formerly of Hampton. Followed by Yolonzo Moore and he's now following Moore and Gallagher. That said, there are a ton of coaches following him, including some from Power 6 conferences, so he's definitely in major demand. If Hartford could pull this one off, a 6-4 guard who shot 48% from from 3 with three more years of eligibility 🤯

Shelton
Thanks for the info - exciting stuff if its him!

221 - 240 of 350 Posts