Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hinrich, Nocioni, and Chandler receive loud ovations when they're introduced in the starting lineup. But after going to the game on Monday against the Spurs, I really think Ben Gordon has become the fan favorite. He received by far the loudest ovation of the night when he checked in for the first time. Come fourth quarter, EVERY fan knows it's time for Ben Gordon. You hear an extra buzz whenever he gets the ball and you hear the grumbling whenever he's on the bench.

Anybody else feel the same way?

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
No doubt. U can clearly feel the buzz in the UC when he has the ball is in his hands or when he's feeling it. Whenever he takes a 3.....u can hear the crowd going "threeeeeeeeeeeeee".

·
Anti Monday Morning QB
6,181 Posts
My take on fans at the UC favorite:

#1 Gordon
#2 Chandler
#3 Hinrich
#4 Nocioni
#5 Duhon
#6 Deng
#7 Piatkowski
#8 Harrington
#9 Sweetney
#10 Songaila
#11 Pargo
#12 Thomas
#13 Basden
#14 Allen

·
Registered
579 Posts
Rhyder said:

#1 Gordon
#2 Chandler
#3 Hinrich
#4 Nocioni
#5 Duhon
#6 Deng
#7 Piatkowski
#8 Harrington
#9 Sweetney
#10 Songaila
#11 Pargo
#12 Thomas
#13 Basden
#14 Allen
I think it's more like:

1. Gordon
2. Chandler/Hinrich
4. Duhon/Nocioni
6. Deng
7. Sweets
8. Pike

Everybody else

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rhyder said:

#1 Gordon
#2 Chandler
#3 Hinrich
#4 Nocioni
#5 Duhon
#6 Deng
#7 Piatkowski
#8 Harrington
#9 Sweetney
#10 Songaila
#11 Pargo
#12 Thomas
#13 Basden
#14 Allen
pargo would be higher i think. he had some memorable games last season and is a chicago native.

·
Anti Monday Morning QB
6,181 Posts
jimmy said:
pargo would be higher i think. he had some memorable games last season and is a chicago native.
I am biased on who I go to games with and who I watch them on TV with. I was watching a game with a bud last night complaining about how bad Pargo was, and my friend asked who was this guy. It was the same friend that watched the playoffs with me when Pargo was on fire.

My rankings were going off of those and judging by fan noise at the games and on T.V., and certainly are arguable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts