Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
It's sad really all those SA,SAC,DET,MIA games they think are gonna be near classic matchups wound up being EXTREMELY boring

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Injuries have killed any exciting matchups. But ABC's broadcasts are so bad, they make you hate basketball.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
ABC just flats sucks at NBA stuff. Stick to College Football. I miss the NBC theme song, their double and triple headers that they regularly showed, and thats about it. It still craps all over ABC. Why can't ABC just show games "on the fly"? I mean dont have a set schedule that you'll show just pick the games the sunday prior to broadcast so we can have a good matchup.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Didn't see the Pacers vs Knicks today have you? Kurt Thomas with the 3 to bring the game into overtime. :curse:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
ABC needs totaly new brodcasters and play by play guys... the dudes now are so boring and no namers except hubie and whats the dudes name who does monday night also?

i want marv....

man tnt used to have it REAL good with Marv, the Czar, and JVG + steve Kurr...
That was an excellent broadcast team.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I agree, the ABC brodcasters suck. So does ESPN's. Its sad to say but the only good ones out there are the broadcasters for the local Houston broadcasters.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes, ABC does SUCK extremely. I thought David stern was smart. Why would he let ABC continue to make the NBA look like a boring *** game? From their lackluster music and graphics to the constant beyonce and hiphop they shove in there, it makes me sick. NBC would make every game seem like 2 titans going against each other, with dramatic short films before the game hyping it up.... instead, ABC gives us "Access Ahmad" interviews :rolleyes:

·
Registered
234 Posts
VCFSO2000 said:
It's sad really all those SA,SAC,DET,MIA games they think are gonna be near classic matchups wound up being EXTREMELY boring
It would be so much better if ABC knew the final score before they picked the games... :rolleyes:

This thread is f'in pointless.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
LA @ Houston earlier this year was a close game. Other than that and the Lakers/Heat game, I can't think of any off the top of my head.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Damian Necronamous said:
LA @ Houston earlier this year was a close game. Other than that and the Lakers/Heat game, I can't think of any off the top of my head.
NY/IND on Sunday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts