Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jeepers
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first "full" season. I remember towards the end of last season - and into the playoffs - this board was hoppin'. :banana:

Where is everyone? :cry:

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
bray1967 said:
This is my first "full" season. I remember towards the end of last season - and into the playoffs - this board was hoppin'. :banana:

Where is everyone? :cry:
Well, what happened was the mod that used to be on this forum, Theo! did an excellent job of getting activity up over the course of the last year and all, but when he was removed there was no moderator here for a couple of months. So basically no moderator= no new threads being made, no recruiting going on, and what you get is what we have currently.

I'm trying my best here myself, but I'm obviously not a Mavericks fan myself, so I probably don't spend enough time on this section.

·
Jeepers
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Lanteri, I understand a little more - thanks.

And thanks for what you're doing. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
bray1967 said:
Well Lanteri, I understand a little more - thanks.

And thanks for what you're doing. :biggrin:
No problem. Just remember to keep up the posting, and refer some fellow Mavs fans, be it friends, family, etc. Also post in the game threads that are up on game night, guests like to see activity, it will encourage them to signup. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I used to come to this board almost everyday to get info and to post information but things died down so much here that I have spent much more time on Realgm instead.

I used to post quite regularly. I guess if things picked up some I would probably be back more often.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts