Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys think he has a shot of becoming a star?

He'll be in a great situation next year in Arizona once Walton and Gardner leave. He'll probably be first option on the team and will definitely be given the chance.

It should be fun to watch him and his High School rival, Evan Burns (who is going to UCLA) go at it!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Damian Necronamous</b>!
It should be fun to watch him and his High School rival, Evan Burns (who is going to UCLA) go at it!
Burns isn't going to UCLA. He is a nonqualifier and UCLA rejected him. He is currently enrolled at San Deigo State University where they are appealing his status. He is probaly going to have sit out this season. For more details and a link to SDSU's website see the my San Dedigo State preview in the Mountain West Conference forum.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Adams

Adams will most definately be a star. Olson has a good track record with sending athletic guys to the NBA, and Adams could make a case for being one of the most athletic players Olson's ever coached. (Maybe not as athletic as Richard Jefferson). Next year i see Adams and Iguodala playing alot of 3 and backing up Stoudamire at the 2. That is one dynamic combo.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I forgot about Salim Stoudamire. That guy can really play some ball!

Gardner, Anderson, Walton, Adams, and Stoudamire...good luck to the rest of the Pac-10...they sure have got their hands full.:yes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts