Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?

Jes wondering...he didn't seem like he was part of any problem...and in fact looks like he'll develop into a JYD minus the barking.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ace20004u</b>!
Don't forget the Bulls also release Skinner and Bowen.
Aww man I forgot about that one. I believe Bowen was a throw-in in the Kukoc deal of 2000... meaning the Bulls would have had Artest and Bowen roaming the wings. Oh well.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Just my opinion, but Baxter wasn't part of any problem...or part of any solution.

Krause was always good at picking PFs late in the draft (or as undrafted free agents) who grow up to be capable journeymen (Blount, Simpkins and Scott Williams) are other examples. Besides the bark, Baxter also lacks JYD's quickness and lively body, as well as JYD's maniacal mindset on the court. Baxter does, however, have a better touch...then again, almost every NBA player has this over JYD.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Originally posted by <b>transplant</b>!
Just my opinion, but Baxter wasn't part of any problem...or part of any solution.

Krause was always good at picking PFs late in the draft (or as undrafted free agents) who grow up to be capable journeymen (Blount, Simpkins and Scott Williams) are other examples. Besides the bark, Baxter also lacks JYD's quickness and lively body, as well as JYD's maniacal mindset on the court. Baxter does, however, have a better touch...then again, almost every NBA player has this over JYD.
agree, until the 3 C's get their act togeather it doesn't matter if hassel or baxter are here. also keep in mind that this team doesn't have a focal point like a kg or vc, so say those two guys are on this team how many more wins do we get?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts