Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any Cavaliers been assigned to the D-League yet? I know the season just started last night I believe and our affiliate Arkansas starts preety soon. Will we assign Andriuskevicius or anybody else there? I think we have the option of sending up to three guys. Anyone have any news or rumors on this?

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
I haven't heard anything about Cleveland wanting to send Martynas or anyone else to the development league. I think there are several teams around the league who have questions about sending their players to these teams. Perhaps the Cleveland brass thinks MA will get better going up against Ilgauskas and the boys in practice everyday, plus the Cavs trainers can keep a better eye on his diet/weight training if he's here instead of with the DL team.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I think you keep Marty Vicious with the team this year and learn Brown's system and get comfortable. And then next year you send him to the DL so he can get playing time.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
They arent using him at all and im not sure that I want him out of games the whole year. If Brown plans on using him a little later then he should hang on to him but if he is just gonna wear a suit to all the games he might as well play nbdl. I understand u want him to learn the system but just one of the ways u learn the system is playing in it. I think he will see minutes in the second half once Brown is more comfortable with him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts