Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if I'm the only one who has ever considered it. The Indy wrestling scene in Winnipeg is actually quite impressive and there's a couple of company's that offer training. There's also Lance Storm's Wrestling Academy in Calgary that I've looked into but it's a lot of money.

Anyone else try it or consider it?

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
went down to see the Chikara training place a few years back, wanted to do it but it was too far, would've had to take the train an hour or two each way after getting out of classes. at this point i don't think i'd do it even if it was nearby though.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Storm wrestling academy?

**** that, The Dungeon bro.
The "New" Hart Dungeon is run by Bret Hart's ****ing douchebag nephew Teddy Hart and has zero credibility. Lot's of big names in the business(including Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Stone Cold etc.), recommend Storm Wrestling Academy to be the best school in the world.

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
:2ti:

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
KK vs BJ - Hell in a Cell.

Feud goes way back. It's time.

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
Never thought of training for it. At least not seriously. My buddies and I did do backyard wrestling though when younger.

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
BJ being obnoxious and adding absolutely nothing to a thread...What else is new?
Please tape yourself training to become a wrestler, I would very much enjoy that.

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts