Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So um...why can't the Cavs beat these teams? Or at least not get blown out?
I mean, the Hawks...
And we beat the Wizards. And the both games were at home for the Pistons and Pacers.

This is also significant standings wise. Maintains Clevelands margin above the Pacers, and a chance to get back the loss diffrence with the Pistons.

·
Registered
7,809 Posts

·
Maybe Next Year....
10,212 Posts
Well the Pacers didn't have Artest, but still obviously should not lose to the hawks at home.

I think the issue is that because of Lebron, and the fact we are division rivals for the crown, they get up more to play against us. Really that's part of the reason we suck on Nat'l television on the road, every team looks at it as a statement game and doesn't want to get shown up by Bron and the Cavs.

The Pacers lose to the Hawks, no one cares. They lose the Cavs, they know ESPN makes a much bigger deal out of it.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also Chicago beat San Antonio in San Antonio....just to underscore the point.

Nobody wants to lose to Lebron and the Cavs on national TV. We might as well find the calendar and circle the National Televised games and just go ahead and put them down as losses... :cry:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Maybe if Indy didnt have the AC on in the gym the game would have been different. Plus I guess Hughes wasnt feeling real good to start with (flu like symptoms). But other than those excuses I really dont know. Sometimes I think they are scared of the big teams or they try and do too much because the whole country is watching. They need not to play in fear because they are a good team and u cant be scared of other good teams.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts