Swift
Battier
Knight
Humphrey

Bulls get:
Shane Battier

Bulls give:
Jay

why for atlantla because they add more talent and become a deeper team.swift could blossom and knight will remained perfect as a backup point guard.Imagine the duo of terry and Jay.ASSIST,ASSIST,ASSIST,ASSIST.
Lineup:

PG-Jay
SG-Terry
C-Ratliff
SF-Robinson
PF-Swift

WHY IT WORKS FOR GRIZZ-because they get back rahim and would form a great duo of gasol and rahim.PLUS the first round pick.
Lineup

PG-Jason
SG-Miller
C-Wright
SF-Reef
PF-Gasol

WHY IT WORKS FOR THE BULLS-because Battier is exactly what the Bulls need. He's a defensive SF who knows his role.
Lineup:

PG-Jamal
SG-Rose
C-Curry
SF-Battier
PF-Chandler

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Omni</b>!
Wasn't the whole reason they gave him all that PT was so they could use him as trade bait?
No. I don't know where you read that, but it's Bunk.

Crawford over the last 1/3 of the season was unreal. He won't be traded this summer. NO chance.

Crawford to finish the season: 18.5PPG on 46% Shooting,
41% 3Pt Shooting, 87% FT Shooting. With 3.36 RPG, 6.36 APG & 1.27 SPG.

Trust me when I say this, the Bulls lineup will contain Tyson Chandler, Eddy Curry & Jamal Crawford for the foreseeable future. If the Bulls are to compete again, those guys will be their "Big 3"...

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay i change jamal to jay.Now does that sound OK.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
IMO, Shareef and Pau are exactly same type of offensive players, this will give them some chemistry problem offensively and Shareef will be horrible at defending the 3 spot.

Jay's value I would say is still higher than Battier's. I would be suprised if Bulls do this straight up.

Hawks is the only winner here although I would suggest they use Shareef to unload some of their unwanted salaries.

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay I fixed it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I kind of like this deal for the Bulls, because it does solve their SF needs for a defender who can shoot and won't demand too many shots, but my bet is that most Bulls fans wouldn't like it.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
It's an interesting trade, but the Hawks seem to win on both ends... And the Grizzles traded Shareef, why would they want him back?

-Petey

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
This is a trade that makes sense SALARY CAP wise, and that's about it.

Why will Atlanta give up Abdur Rahim for that load of crap? They'd rather get expiring contracts and draft picks.

The Grizzlies would love to get rid of Swift, but Battier has played well there. Bringing in Abdur Rahim, how does this help this at all? Pau and him are both conventional PF's, any of them playing the 3 is a waste of talent, and if you push Gasol to 5 not only will he get man handled, but he wont be able to utilize the skills that get him his 20 ppg. So it wld be useless.

Chicago will not give up Jay Williams. He is going to be a star. Not superstar, but star. If they give him up, it will have to be in a package with Eddie Robinson, and that's just stating the obvious. Expect them to pick Wade or Pietrus with their #7 pick, someone who can contribute right away at the 2 or 3.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i see in the official chicago bulls site that they are in contact with Minnasota

because the wolves want to resign nesterovic, but KG have a huge contrat, so, the bulls give: jay williams,jalen rose,tyson chandler,the 7epick and hassell for kevin garnett

·
Registered
488 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MiamiHeat03</b>!
Hawks get:
Jay William
Stromile Swift
Brevin Knight
Ryan Humphrey

Hawks give:
Reef
#21 Pick

Grizz get:
Shareef Abdur-Rahim
#21 Pick in the Draft

Grizz give:
Swift
Battier
Knight
Humphrey

Bulls get:
Shane Battier

Bulls give:
Jay

why for atlantla because they add more talent and become a deeper team.swift could blossom and knight will remained perfect as a backup point guard.Imagine the duo of terry and Jay.ASSIST,ASSIST,ASSIST,ASSIST.
Lineup:

PG-Jay
SG-Terry
C-Ratliff
SF-Robinson
PF-Swift

WHY IT WORKS FOR GRIZZ-because they get back rahim and would form a great duo of gasol and rahim.PLUS the first round pick.
Lineup

PG-Jason
SG-Miller
C-Wright
SF-Reef
PF-Gasol

WHY IT WORKS FOR THE BULLS-because Battier is exactly what the Bulls need. He's a defensive SF who knows his role.
Lineup:

PG-Jamal
SG-Rose
C-Curry
SF-Battier
PF-Chandler
No way.

·
Registered
119 Posts
donyell marshall????????

what does everyone think about donyell marshall?
is the current bulls rotation sustainable with him as well as curry and chandler?
what is his real position? PF or SF?
curry/chandler and crawford to seattle for radmanovic, a draft pick and barry!
the bulls have a nice future, what does everyone think?
when will golden state and the clippers finally do something?
who can utah pick up in the off season?
all good questions!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts