Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full Article

Bold decision. I'm surprised they consulted Dion, I figured he wasn't in the team's future but I guess I was mistaken.

What do you all think? I know I'm going to be buying season tickets next season.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I disagree. With this system they are going to get alot more ticket holders and they need to pray that they can stay healthy and if that happens they will make the playoffs, I see them better then alot of teams but it'll be tough because I can name alot of Eastern conference teams who are probably better then them, but make no mistake you guys have a pretty nice future built right in. Here are some teams better then them:

Bucks, Magic, Raptors, Nets, Celtics, Pistons, Pacers, Hornets. That's 8 teams who are clearly better then the Hawks but I am sure they will make a push and make a surprise.

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
Originally posted by T-Mac
Bucks, Magic, Raptors, Nets, Celtics, Pistons, Pacers, Hornets. That's 8 teams who are clearly better then the Hawks but I am sure they will make a push and make a surprise.
No Sixers? C'mon man. You can't tell me the Hawks are better than Philly.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I forgot about Philly, my bad. I do think Hawks have a chance at upsetting those guys, seriously show some love.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts