1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
A couple have said that he did...

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
A couple have said that he did...
This just in...Tracy McGrady just killed 5 people with an uzi!

Oh, more news...Shaq stole $5 million from a New York bank!

Wait, there's more...Tim Duncan has just been accused of prostitution!

Gimme a break.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Hmm. I saw the thread title in quotation and Kobe's name next to it. I thought it was a quote from him, maybe about him and Shaq? Too bad it isn't. I would have been laughing for days yet stuck with a disturbing mental image.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The MAgiC</b>!
Hmm. I saw the thread title in quotation and Kobe's name next to it. I thought it was a quote from him, maybe about him and Shaq? Too bad it isn't. I would have been laughing for days yet stuck with a disturbing mental image.
:rofl:

I actually thought that myself but you really know how to make me laugh.. :laugh:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Guys, Guys. The article simply says the girl has told her co-workers that Kobe kissed her. She liked it at first, because he was pretty much like a normal person and not like other NBA players having women in his room. She then realized that Kobe had a wife and she had a BF. So, she said stop. Then, Kobe kissed her again, and she again said stopwith a little more force to let him know that she REALLY meant for him to stop. So, he held his hands up as if to say sorry. Then, he said, "It's cool. I understand."

This writer has been all over TV trying to make this sound like something more than it is. In the book he tells it as if Kobe just kissed her and she said no, so he quit. NOW, trying to PROMOTE HIS BOOK, Jeff Shapiro has been on various talking head shows saying that the girl "ran to the door to get away from Kobe." He's just trying to sell his book. Take it with a grain of salt. And might I add, he worked for the National Enquirer. LOTS of credibility there. YEAH RIGHT!!!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by <b>magic_bryant</b>!
Guys, Guys. The article simply says the girl has told her co-workers that Kobe kissed her. She liked it at first, because he was pretty much like a normal person and not like other NBA players having women in his room. She then realized that Kobe had a wife and she had a BF. So, she said stop. Then, Kobe kissed her again, and she again said stopwith a little more force to let him know that she REALLY meant for him to stop. So, he held his hands up as if to say sorry. Then, he said, "It's cool. I understand."
if thats the true story then there is absolutley nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
if thats the true story then there is absolutley nothing wrong with that.

Kissing another women while married is perfectly fine? You don't find anything wrong with that?

I'm not trying to make a big deal about it, but if this story is true, there is absolutely something wrong with it.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
oh i ment there is nothing legally wrong with that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts