Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
trueblue....
Would you mind summarizing briefly....I'm registered to one to many papers if you know what I mean.......:grinning:

Robinson can ball and I think could do alot for the Bulls or any other team (if he's healthy)

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Robinson is not hurt anymore and he is ready to defend his job from this year's free agent savior, Marshall.

His toe is not a concern.

·
BasketballBoards Fat Cat
1,320 Posts
Originally posted by <b>THE'clip'SHOW</b>!
trueblue....
Would you mind summarizing briefly....I'm registered to one to many papers if you know what I mean.......:grinning:

Robinson can ball and I think could do alot for the Bulls or any other team (if he's healthy)
Here's a portion of it:

"How horrible was that for him?" coach Bill Cartwright said. "He wanted to do well and he was running well when he got hurt. That's the first time he's really been hurt. As an athlete, that can be scary—to feel vulnerable. He had to deal with that."

Worse, management couldn't figure out why Robinson kept hinting at surgery when team doctors kept prescribing rest to heal the pre-existing toe condition. Both parties say the toe is a non-issue this season.

Robinson couldn't be more different from the hyper-intense Artest, who never met a scorer's table he wouldn't punch or kick. But anyone who mistakes Robinson's laid-back demeanor for complacency would be mistaken. His goals for this season?

"Stay healthy and be an All-Star," he said.

Cartwright would settle for an above-average defender with a consistent jump shooter. Robinson, who averaged nine points in 22.5 minutes per game last season, wants more.

"I know what I'm capable of doing," he said. "My coaches and teammates know what I'm capable of doing. It's just a matter of me performing."

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>THE'clip'SHOW</b>!
trueblue....

Oh sorry! Next time i will remember that we have more than just bulls fans on this board!! No problem.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nater</b>!

Here's a portion of it:
His goals for this season?

"Stay healthy and be an All-Star," he said.

SWEET! nice to know that mr. sleepy eyed robinson has some motivation this season, thats exactly the kind of attitude i want on the bulls!

GO BULLS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts