Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Luke Recker has signed for miami

Great another promising young player on our roster.
Readed it on nba.com but i don't know details.

Now let's sign Rod , J.J. and E.H. - then we are set ! !

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
maybe RECKER CAN START AT PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe we're waiting til March to sign a pg

·
Registered
162 Posts
as HUGE hawkeye fan im very happy to see recker signing with the heat, hes a great 3 point shooter and a very smart player out on the court, his biggest knock will be his defense, and his lack of athleticism, but im confident that hell be able to get his shot on his own at times, maybe not consistently at first but maybe over time. this signing will have me routing for the heat alot this season

·
Registered
239 Posts
have you guys seen how he played ?? i'm worried about the signing of him ! but i just hope he'll do great for the heat !! and what are his strengths and weaknesses??

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Recker played great in summerleague.

Along with Rasual and Mike James he was the best player for the Heat.
I didn't know exactly but i think he had a lot of games where he made more than 15 points .
He has a good shot he made a lot of 3 pointers that's what i knew from summerleague.

I'm happy that we could sign him - i can't believe that he falls out of the draft , think he will be a steal like rasual.
I think he could been a late first rounder in the draft -that's my oppinion.

·
Registered
239 Posts
i just hope he'll do good !!! by the way is kendal gill still in our team??

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
for now.... but we gotta **** this guy as fats as we could... maybe even faster than anthony carter!
if only we could get a guy like olowokandi for these two and probably ellis or jj.....
do u guys think it would be fair?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts