Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
after hearing a lot of hype on caron butler what do you expect his numbers to be ! man i'm so excited about our new man ! so what do you think guys ! ? i haven't seen him play which makes me more excited!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Don't get me wrong i'm still excited that we draft him but the last reports about him weren't too impressive.

He failed riley's condition test (just a few seconds) but at the moment it looks that he didn't work enough , when you see Rasual who's more impressive.

But maybe on wednesday we will see when we play memphis in pre-season.

I'm still sure caron will have a good season.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>FOXYboy</b>!
after hearing a lot of hype on caron butler what do you expect his numbers to be ! man i'm so excited about our new man ! so what do you think guys ! ? i haven't seen him play which makes me more excited!

Well the experts are saying, Caron was the most polished player Offesensively, His skills are NBA ready and it's just a matter of time until he makes his impact in the league. He's being compared to the TRUTH (Pierce) already. I'm just as excited as you are. Like Caron said during draft night, " For those teams that passed me up, I'm going to make them pay " UHH - OHH!!! :eek:

G

·
Caron Butler has the hunger, talent, work ethic to get the job done and become one of the most promising young rookie's that the NBA will have to offer. He is at the perfect place at the right time, and he isn't at a team that really is horrible so he has players like Eddie Jones or Brian Grant to learn from.

Butler has my vote for success but I am sure too many people will be critical of him but as a part time Heat fan and not too biased I am 100% sure he will not prove us wrong and maybe if we're lucky we'll have a Paul Pierce in our hands.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts