Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· We Just Wanna Chill
12,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not much to say here.

The Heat are rested and playing at home vs. a Bobcats team possibly without 2 of their starters(injury) in Brevin Knight and Gerald Wallace. Both of them are questionable.

This should be an easy game for the Heat

· Registered
814 Posts
gio30584 said:
Not much to say here.

The Heat are rested and playing at home vs. a Bobcats team possibly without 2 of their starters(injury) in Brevin Knight and Gerald Wallace. Both of them are questionable.

This should be an easy game for the Heat

I hope this will be an easy win for the Heat if my mind serves me correct we always seem to struggle against the Bobcats, though they have yet to beat us this year, they certainly did last year. If I'm Pat Riley my concern is to prevent futher injury. I'd give Shaq 20 minutes a game for the rest of the regular season and rest Wade enough to give Derek Anderson a crack at some good minutes. It's time to get Barron suited up and get him into a defensive disposition. Give Kapano some time as well and as for Dorell, well...I question his purpose on this team after two seasons. We should find some way to use him in games.

· Registered
45,950 Posts
They always play hard but have only beaten Miami once in the last 2 seasons.

Brevin Knight and Gerald Wallace seem to have nice games against Miami. If they dont play then it will most likely be a blowout.

I hope we do blow them out so we could see Earl Barron play.

· We Just Wanna Chill
12,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
REEF_DA_CHIEF said:
and as for Dorell, well...I question his purpose on this team after two seasons. We should find some way to use him in games.
i agree with you on this.

Dorrell has so much potential, specially at defense. with the body type that he has and his athletic ability, and if properly conditioned, he can chase around players like Rip Hamilton. He can be a good perimter defender. He could be. at this pace, i honestly dont see Dorrell in Heat uniform next season. sucks

· Registered
5,063 Posts

· We Just Wanna Chill
12,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
16-6 Heat so far in mid-way in the 1st.

Bobcats call timeout.

Wow, its good to see the Heat coming out with some energy in the game. James Posey just finished hitting a career best 113 triples in a season.

· And Justise For All
64,303 Posts
Doleac with 6 points...thats 6 more than I expected.

39-28 Heat.

· And Justise For All
64,303 Posts
Up 30 with 10 minutes to go, and yet no Earl....

· Registered
5,063 Posts
Doleac has played sweet!

· Registered
45,950 Posts
myst said:
Why is Barron playing on the perimeter? And DAMN, how tall is he?

FYI, it's Doleac.
Barron is 6'11 but his strength is his 17ft jumpshot. In fact, I believe it was UD that said that Barron's outside jumpshot is better than Doleac's.

This was a great bounce back performance. A blowout is always good especially at this point in the season.

We now have two days before Indiana comes to town. They have owned us as of late.

· And Justise For All
64,303 Posts
Well, everyone got in the statbook. Good win.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.