14,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today 1 pm

Alston, Marbury
Jones, Anderson
Butler, Van Horn
Odom, Thomas
Grant(to return), Mutombo

Prediction- We are home, I think we have this one. This is a big game since we are 2 games behind Ny in the standings. The bad thing is Wade is most likely not playing, which will surely hurt our chances. I still say we pull out a close one, 91-87

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>HEATLUNATIC</b>!
If Wade doesnt play Starbury is gonna WRECK us!!!:uhoh:
didnt happen last time we played the knicks...marbury had 4 pts, and alston was guarding him

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Originally posted by <b>wadecaroneddie</b>!

didnt happen last time we played the knicks...marbury had 4 pts, and alston was guarding him
If Skip plays like he did last game we're really gonna be in trouble!!!

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by <b>HEATLUNATIC</b>!

If Skip plays like he did last game we're really gonna be in trouble!!!
true...he did play terrible vs the Nets, but if he plays like he did in NY a couple weeks ago, we could win this game

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
How long do you think it will take for Caron Butler to be better than he was last year?

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
43-36 at the half.....so many missed free throws and weve had a lot of dunks blocked as well...missed opputunities

·
Registered
729 Posts
So far its a good game. I like the little competition going on between Marbury and Skip. At point I saw Marbury skipping up the floor, so I think those two are really getting into it. I think Miami has'nt gotten going yet, so if they turn it on in the second half it could be trouble for my knicks. I think its going to be a close one, but its hard to make a guess at who will win (but of course I want my knicks to win). I also think KVH hasnt showed up to the game yet, so i he shows up it can go the knicks way. Only time will tell so we'll just have to wait and see what happens here, but we need this win to distance ourselves from the heat, boston and philly.

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
Originally posted by <b><< SkipToMyLou >></b>!
How long do you think it will take for Caron Butler to be better than he was last year?
I think he's already at that level and will only get better from here on.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Things don't look too good for the Heat right now. Down by 12 with less than 4 minutes to go in the game.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
our offense is nowhere to be found..missed shots after missed shots.....this loss hurts us a lot

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
were not going to break 65:dead:

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
our offense is nowhere to be found..missed shots after missed shots.....this loss hurts us a lot
Shooting just 30% is a big :no:.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
3-20 field goals in the 4th quarter...marbury didnt even score in the 2nd half really, and we still couldnt catch up

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
were not going to break 65:dead:
Sad to say this, but you were right.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
this game shows even more how important wade is....he creates so much by driving to the hoop.....so many outside jumpers today...it was sad

·
Registered
702 Posts
I just saw the last couple of minutes of the game, and it looks like the Heat don't even know how to make a basket, and by seeing all the posts it seems it was a bad game thoughout the day... better luck tomorrow:sigh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts