Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found out 2day that my uncle coached tae quan dean (however u spell it) in high school for the neptunes in new jersey. my uncle says he will go pro because playing the point showed nba scouts that he can handle the ball to go along with his shooting. plus, my cousin in law works at a big bball arena and indiana, and knows greg oden, whos supposed o go #1 in 2006. ill never meet either probly, but its pretty sick that some of my family does.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Greg Oden is a stud, I've seen some highlight's of his game. He's got all the skills to be a dominant big man. I saw him in an interview and he said he wanted to go to college. Also, he said his favorite player was Tim Duncan and he wanted to follow in his foot steps. Of course this will probably all change once he see's all the endorsements that will come his way.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Taquan dean.....i like his game, at 6-3 he'd be a good point guard if he could handle it. He's a skinny guy though, listed at like 185. I doubt he'll come out this year though, he needs to work a bit on his playmaking abilities.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts