Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pistol
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Kyle, I just joined this site five minutes ago and I can't wait to get started and get to know some new basketball fanatics, because I can't find anybody in my area that could talk about ball as much as I can...I am a proud fan of the Charlotte Bobcats but mostly a die-hard UNC Tar Heel! Although those are my teams, I am realistic about them and all other teams in the NBA, men's college basketball, WNBA, and women's college basketball and other various teams whether international or semi-pro. I hope I get the pleasure of talking to some of you people about my ideas as a self proclaimed basketball nerd!

·
Super Moderator
17,419 Posts
I'm Kyle, I just joined this site five minutes ago and I can't wait to get started and get to know some new basketball fanatics, because I can't find anybody in my area that could talk about ball as much as I can...I am a proud fan of the Charlotte Bobcats but mostly a die-hard UNC Tar Heel! Although those are my teams, I am realistic about them and all other teams in the NBA, men's college basketball, WNBA, and women's college basketball and other various teams whether international or semi-pro. I hope I get the pleasure of talking to some of you people about my ideas as a self proclaimed basketball nerd!
Welcome to the board. :cheers:

As a Bobcat fan, are you excited at the prospect of the team going back to being the Hornets?

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts