Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Hows everyone doing? I'm a diehard bulls fan from NW Indiana who just loves some basketball and the conversations that come with it. I look forward to having some good conversations, debates, arguments w/e with all of you about this game we all love! Go Bulls.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Welcome to the boards. You'll enjoy the Bulls community we have here. What are your thoughts on the season so far?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm very happy with their season so far and just like every bulls fan I am anticipating the return of D Rose! But I am thrilled with the way Noah/Deng have been playing and I think Jimmy Butler is going to turn into something good. I don't know how many people agree with me on that, but I think he'll be a solid player. Boozer on the other hand.......ehhhh, don't get me started HAHA. I love the coach we have and I think we'll make some noise in the playoffs. This season has been a success so far.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL I'm sorry man I'm 20 minutes away from Chicago! They only show Bulls games on tv here. So I grew up watching MJ, Pippen, etc. and my whole family is a bunch of die hard bulls fans.

·
Super Moderator
17,419 Posts
Welcome! You must be right on the border to only be getting Bulls games. It's the same deal here where I'm at with basic cable where I only get Wolves' games, but thankfully I have better than basic cable. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol well I don't have league pass, but I do get nbatv so that is nice. So really all I get is nationally televised games and bulls games on local channels. Thank god for the internet for the rest of the games I wanna see though haha.

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
iDefend, what were your thoughts on that sham of a missed call in OT vs the Raptors in OT. And same goes out to the rest of you bulls fans.

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Ya that was tough to stomach. But your Bulls are looking good, hopefully they can get fully healthy and take out those annoying Miami Heat babies.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Welcome!

:balloons:

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
What is your blog about?

·
Premium Member
14,320 Posts
I'm very happy with their season so far and just like every bulls fan I am anticipating the return of D Rose! But I am thrilled with the way Noah/Deng have been playing and I think Jimmy Butler is going to turn into something good. I don't know how many people agree with me on that, but I think he'll be a solid player. Boozer on the other hand.......ehhhh, don't get me started HAHA. I love the coach we have and I think we'll make some noise in the playoffs. This season has been a success so far.
Don't forget to come join us in the Bulls forum... we could always use more discussion/posters. Weird how Boozer is all of the sudden (since Jan 1st) playing like the guy we paid all of that money to...

I'm with you on Jimmy Butler, I think he will have a decently long NBA career.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Visit my blog about basketball! Hope to get support from you guys!

Link: http://stylingbasketball.wordpress.com/

See this event coming soon!

Link: http://stylingbasketball.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/mini-event-coming-up-on-facebook/

Help me like my facebook page too!

Link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Styling-Basketball/225283064271151?ref=ts&fref=ts
We have no problem with you posting links to your media, but we request in turn that you link our site from yours.

And Welcome to the boards!

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Hello, I'm also new here and I'm a Miami fan from NC.
We don't mind you pimping your blog in your sig as long as you put a link back to this site on your blog as well.

Welcome to the boards and happy posting!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts