Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi... I'm "CoolHandLuke." I'm new to this joint. I've been posting over at NBADraft.net for about four years now, and have posted thousands of messages there. But, the place got too crowded with immaturity, so I have decided to move my business over here, looking for more mature basketball discussion, without the countless unreasonable trades and the "you suck" "shut up" arguments. Just introducing myself... hope I can add to your forum!

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Yeah, I guess i'll be doing a majority of posting here, since it seems nbadraft.net is no longer an option.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Welcome, CoolHandLuke! I saw you were a moderator over there, and I checked that site out for the first time (I am a long-time FanHomer, no longer, unfortunately they and I don't see eye-to-eye), so I started this site up, because I love to talk basketball.

That site appears to be a free-for-all. :no:

While I don't wish this to be a hard-*** moderating site like FanHome, I don't want it to be like that at all, either...somewhere in-between. :grinning:

If you wish to moderate over here, please let me know. If not, and only wish to post, that's fine too. :)

·
7,624 Posts
Believe me, he'll want to mod. lol. I know him very well.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This site looks great... congratulations, you did an amazing job of getting it up and running. If you need help moderating, I'd be glad to. Over there, I tried forever to get it to a respectable level, but it is just hopeless, and since I don't own the site, I can't create a new forum and link it from the main page.

Anyway, if you have any moderating jobs to fill in, my email's [email protected], and I'd love to help out. ;)

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to see you here, man! I know you and I haven't always seen eye-to-eye, but discussion with you is always interesting!

Hey, check my post on the Draft forum about this year's power forwards. Seeing as you're European, maybe you can add some insight as to how good Tskeet will be?

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Thanks, I've e-mailed you, CoolHandLuke!

Please turn on your PMs in your User CP. Thanks!

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
CHL-

What up? I decided to check this out! It is pretty sweet board! on draft.net, I di dnot like it b/c it is hard to view posts.

This site reminds me of the board on phog.net.

KA

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Nice to get some quality posters here. Let's hope that the immaturity doesn't pick up your scent and follow you in.

Cheers
Brett

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
howdy

Howdy,

I'm also coming from nbadraft.net. Some may remember me, I don't get the chance to post too often, but hopefully since it's summer I'll be able to post more.

I am a die-hard Pistons fan. So if you want to talk smack about Ben & Jerry and the boys, you'll be hearing from me.

Seems like a nice board...Hopefully there aren't too many idiots on here?

·
7,624 Posts
lol nah. Are you interested in moderating the Pistons board?

·
7,624 Posts
Yeah, i'll put in word so you can mod that board. Make sure that your private messaging is on. Just click User CP up top to turn it on.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Just too bad that rockets and college ball already have mods. Love the rockets, and everyone knows that I am a big college ball freak.:laugh:

·
7,624 Posts
Hey, I can put in word if you wanna mod those... ok? You can also private message Ron about it.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by kansasalumn
Just too bad that rockets and college ball already have mods. Love the rockets, and everyone knows that I am a big college ball freak.:laugh:
you can ask to co-mod though...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts