Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my idiot friend were talking about bball, and he thinks that shaq is better and has a more complete game than Garnett

i said he was a ****ing idiot, but he wont stop, even if hes wrong

how do i convince this friggin idiot?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
pop one of his eardrums with a twisted coathanger.
or ask him about Shaq's FT% or mid range shot.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
well

Id rather have Shaq than KG.

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
toss his salad and ask him how it felt

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Tell him to actually watch some basketball.

I have a friend that is the same way, he opinions are always right and I can prove him wrong on 9 out of 10 things... but it still doesn't matter. So I just let him go around being blind to the facts. After a while you get used to it and don't bring it up.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Can't argue w/ the finesse of The Big Chamber-neezy :D

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
How many different things can Shaq do each possession??? Not very many. Hook, dunk, or occasional dunker. With 3-second violation. hehe

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Just say who was a runner up for MVP last year.
And say that last year KG led his team in
Points, steals, assists, rebounds, blocks, minutes.
That should shut him up.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
try to find neutral grounds. say that shaq is a winner and the most DOMINANT player in the NBA but KG is the best all-around player in terms of skills. then drown him with stats.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Originally posted by <b>-inVINCEible-</b>!
me and my idiot friend were talking about bball, and he thinks that shaq is better and has a more complete game than Garnett

i said he was a ****ing idiot, but he wont stop, even if hes wrong

<b>how do i convince this friggin idiot?</b>
One thing that debate teaches us is that one cannot change the mind of someone who lives & breathes their own opinions.

In other words, I wouldn't even try to convince your "friend" that KG is an all around better player than Shaq. KG does much better when it comes to just about everything offensively and defensively, there is NO comparioson, as Shaq's only <b>asset </b>on the defensive side is his GIRTH. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts