Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
3 points more than 2!
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Josh Quintero, Shooting Guard of my team "The Wolves".

So my cousin bought a few NBA Jerseys for his friends and I wanted to get a Klay Thompson 11 Jersey. But another guy wanted the same, we have this thing that every player at school chooses his own player and no one else can have the same jersey as him. Turns out he also liked Klay, and my cousin gave him the Jersey... There cannot be more than one Golden State 11 jersey on Campus, and I told him that, but he refuses to give back the Jersey. He's only been playing basketball for a few months and I've been playing since I was 7. It's not fair that this newbie has my players Jersey. So what I did was I challenged him to a little game of 21, the thing is you can only score with 3 point shots, since Klay is a shooting Guard and 3-pointers are what Shooting guards do best. Winner stays with the Jersey and player, and loser has to buy himself another Jersey and change his player preference. My shooting average is 90% ( practice alot ) but I get tired after a few shots, any ideas how to maintain resistance and defend/shoot against a taller player?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts