Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't use the internet on this because it is a hard one, use your hunch on the question.

The highest payrole in the NBA is Portland, you all know that. But who is the highest paid player on there team?

The answer will shock you!!!

:confused:

I will answer it later on

·
Registered
924 Posts
Tha Answer Is...

I'm Guessing Scottie 18mil a season

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
It's Scottie.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
The answer will SHOCK you!
The answer SHOULDNT shock anyone!

Pippen was still a really good baller when he first came to Portland,and the season before Kemp came to Portland,he averaged 18pts and 10reb for the Cavs!

On the other hand,Stoudamire making $12mill this season should SHOCK u!

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Answer

Guys you had a very good quess because you would think the best players on the team get the most money right?

That is not true for Portland because there highest paid player is really Shawn Kemp! He get 21 million a year! And Rasheed only gets 16-19 a year what is up with that? Now I know why star athletes get pissed off about contract stuff when players that are worse than them get more money? Kemp is a ok player but for what Portland gets out of him he should make only around 4-5 million I think, not damn 21!!!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
WRONG...

Shawn Kemp made $12,770,000 this year. Scottie made $18,083,564 this year. I knew I was right just had to find the information.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
5 years $67.2 million Scottie Pippen

7 years $107 million Shawn Kemp

Do you mean highest overall contract?

·
Registered
924 Posts
I don't think so. Anyways he said Kemp made 21mil which is way off. Kemp actually makes 12 million.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The thing I looked at on ESPN said Kemp got 21 million a year, that might be wrong I don't know I just repeating what I saw. But I do think he has the highest overall though.

·
Registered
924 Posts
LOL...

Kemp is gonna make like 13 or 14mil a season. He made 12mil this season and thats not gonna jump to 21

1 - 16 of 16 Posts