Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get rid of 'Sheed. I know he is a good player but the Blazers could get another PF and maybe a PG for him. I dont think that his attitude helps at all. Especially when the other team gets free throws all the time from his technicals.

Thats just my opinion though.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
I don't think that his attitude would help his trade value either.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think the Blazers should try to get rid of Rasheed. I think Wallace is a great player and all, but the Blazers have built their team around him for the last 4 years or so, and look where its gotten them. I think Rasheed could be a great on another team that could use him differently.

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
It's not Rasheed's fault they haven't gone to the championship the past four years.

The problem with it, is that the Blazers stockpiled their team with scorers, like that's going to help them go over the top. If they got rid of a couple superstars, and went with a core lineup with roleplayers, they'd do a lot better.

If a move like that happened, they would be able to develop who's the go-to guy when the games on the line, and there wouldn't be the problem with shots for each person. Instead of having tons of people who can score, they need to also play the guys who are willing to get dirty.

-Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts