Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about we send Curry and Chandler to the Cavs for a couple seasons to let Paul Silas work his magic with them then send them back to us when their superstars. Once thats done we'll send them one of our best players or something.

The point is, Diop and Boozer look twice as good as Chandler and Curry, and its not because they have more talent.

Paul Silas would make Curry and Chandler into monsters, he would make them both borderline starters in the all star game within 3 seasons. Hes made Boozer into one of the elite rebounders in the league and Boozer says he owes that to Silas alone.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, I'm not serious about actually sending them there, just making a point.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!
By the way, I'm not serious about actually sending them there, just making a point.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: really? ;)

but you're right: silas seems to be doing a fine job in cleveland. I'm still shocked the hornets fired him to hand the job to krause's old fishing buddy :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.