Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

What should the Jazz do with Malone and Stockton and Donyell Marshall?

• Trade them for young guys--Mike Miller, Corey Maggette, Desmond Mason, Jeff McInnis, & Joe Forte

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Hold onto them so we can get that #8 seed in the playoffs ONE MORE TIME! .500 or bust!

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Nah, this is a pipe dream. And why trade for a PF that is only going to play at most 2 more years and is one his way down? Especially when almost all the Magic's talent is very young, except Hill.

Tmac is like 23, Miller is 23 I think, Hunter is no more than 22, Oyedeji is 21.. Sasser and Humphrey must be no more than 23. Garrity is still young.

Plus, Horace (who's contract is the one that would make the trae work) would not allow himself to be traded. He is only going to play this year as a favor to DeVos. He would retire before being traded anywhere.

And Buechler has already been waived. And Ewing looks as if he is going to retire.

Magic are not down on Mike Miller, it is jsut that he has the most value on the team besides Hill and Tmac. They dont want to trade Miller since he is Tmac's (the franchise) best friend.

I'd rather have Keon Clark and Oyedji starting next year than Malone and Garrity.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.