Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
even though we got our ***es handed to us it was great to see DA out there taking 3's and slashing...maybe the only thing that brought a smile to my face!

·
Registered
15,963 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Ya, it was great to see Derek go 2-10. I don't see what some of people see in this guy? He SUCKS! All he does is jack up bricks! He has horrible shot selection, throwing up crap with a man in his face and plenty of time on the clock.

·
mere fan
6,553 Posts
:rolleyes: One game later DA leads his team in scoring in a rare road victory. Granted it was over the hapless Bulls who are as beat up as any team in the league, but still... I'm very happy to see Derrick back as I feel he's the best guard on the club. I'm hoping he doesn't suffer any flareups and will be back in the starting lineup getting 35 minutes a night soon.

STOMP

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
It's nice to have DA back... I don't care about whether he's smiling and stuff, but I want to have all of our best players available to play, and DA's probably the third-best player on the team.

I wonder, though, when he's ready to come back and start if Damon or McInnis will go back to the bench. I fear I already know the answer to that one...

Ed O.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Yega1979</b>!
Ya, it was great to see Derek go 2-10. I don't see what some of people see in this guy? He SUCKS! All he does is jack up bricks! He has horrible shot selection, throwing up crap with a man in his face and plenty of time on the clock.
Hey, can we get mixum and this guy and maybe KIDBLAZE a forum of their own?

This place is a mess thanks to their many threads and pointless posts. I hope other people have opinions that are different than mine, but these guys don't want to have conversations about basketball- they just want to spout off and see people's reactions. Hell, I don't think I've ever seen mixum post in a thread that he didn't start. And he doesn't even respond to those threads!

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
I like he fact DA gets a lot of FT's

He had 13 last night..... he creates and takes it to the hoop

·
Registered
651 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Ed O</b>!
It's nice to have DA back... I don't care about whether he's smiling and stuff, but I want to have all of our best players available to play, and DA's probably the third-best player on the team.

Ed O.
What I loved in fact was that he was smiling and talking to the press, etc. I venture most of us miss having likable players on our team. This team reminds me of that that early 90s Laker team with Nick, ceballos, etc. They were unlikble, bad, didn't care about winning, etc.

All this talk about Sheed and how he only wants to win is such BS. Gie me a bunch of friendly DAs any day.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
No , whats moronic is the countless amout of useless things you say on this board. You start more threads than anyone else and generally get the worst responses , wonder why - I mean how many 'Zach isnt as good you think' threads can u start in one board? Its just wearing on everyones nerves imo , I barely even read your new threads anymore and the ones I do read are full of complaints about you so go figure.

Just chill out a bit bud , its not a competition.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
What did he call me, Hap? The "D" word? :rolleyes:

If I ran this forum, I wouldn't ban anyone- just so you all know. There's no point in a basketball forum that keeps people out. BUT- even though I think the mods here do a great job, I think it wouldn't hurt to merge mixum threads. Put them in the game threads so he has to go in there and read what other people say and respond to them.

If he feels the need to use profanity, then do what you have to do. Personally, if someone swears at me like that in person I don't respond in kind. I just figure that this is an unhappy person, and that's too bad for them. I have no time for people who aren't nice.

I'm sure you guys all remember cimalee, he posted tons of threads last year about whatever he happened to be thinking about at the time. But he was a nice guy! He loved the Blazers, and liked talking about them.

The Blazers are in turmoil- at least compared to the past 33 years. I understand some people are very angry about this game that they have no control over. But remember that- it's a game! Not even that, because we don't play... it's entertainment! Have some passion for your home team, but do also have some compassion for fellow fans.

BC

PS: Go DA! :yes:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Yega1979</b>!
Ya, it was great to see Derek go 2-10. I don't see what some of people see in this guy? He SUCKS!

:upset: in case you didn't notice..it was his FIRST GAME BACK...lets see how well you can do after coming back from a injury.....and he was much better in the BULLS game....so don't get on the guy for being alittle rusty....i would rather have 5 of him on my team then 5 of you on my team anyday....:upset:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.