Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
If his back is OK, I'd take McGrady. Does abit of everything and does it so well

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd go with T-Mac too ! if he can work on his free throws and 3 Pt Shot he'd be MVP

·
Registered
44 Posts
yo what u ppl smoking man kobe bryant has shown time after time that he is the best player right now. he has not only had to step up since him and shaq are the only onfense and defense in the lakers. and shaq is really injury prone so kobe has to be amost invincible game after game and he really has been invincisible. T-mac is whack he might have game but his teammates sure dont and Lakers will rule the world... and beat the kings.... Kings suck.... and kobe has been stepping up as a starter since 19 and has carried his team to the playoffs since 20 years old and got a ring he has really matured and matured at such an early age of 20 most ppl dont even make it to the nba at 20 and he's already the leader of the team.... not only that but hes a starter and has t-mac lead them to a ring not even a conference final if he is smart he will go to the knicks. Somebody who appreciates him and after all is said and done.... hes only 23!!!!!!!!!! - Okay let me finish this!!!!! WHO HAS TWO RINGS?

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
You have nice arguments for choosing Kobe, but I guess all people have a reason and a right to their own opinions on the choice. :D

Kobe & TMac are good friends off the court - so it is interesting for someone to post a topic of having a choice between them to start a franchise. Too bad they aren't on the same team!.

·
Registered
553 Posts
lakers1 said:
yo what u ppl smoking man kobe bryant has shown time after time that he is the best player right now. he has not only had to step up since him and shaq are the only onfense and defense in the lakers. and shaq is really injury prone so kobe has to be amost invincible game after game and he really has been invincisible. T-mac is whack he might have game but his teammates sure dont and Lakers will rule the world... and beat the kings.... Kings suck.... and kobe has been stepping up as a starter since 19 and has carried his team to the playoffs since 20 years old and got a ring he has really matured and matured at such an early age of 20 most ppl dont even make it to the nba at 20 and he's already the leader of the team.... not only that but hes a starter and has t-mac lead them to a ring not even a conference final if he is smart he will go to the knicks. Somebody who appreciates him and after all is said and done.... hes only 23!!!!!!!!!! - Okay let me finish this!!!!! WHO HAS TWO RINGS?
Who has two rings? Shaq does. Oh, and Kobe rode his caottails to two as well. I give Bryant credit, he's an exceptional player, but McGrady is a more well-rounded player in my opinion

·
Registered
44 Posts
yea right come ur kidding me what about when shaq didnt play kobe scored shaq is injury prone and is gettign old kobe is the star and no he is not tmac cant dribble or shoot is he like 30 percent from the field okay no im sorry and he can only dunk cause hes so small im sorry but kobe is the better all around player tmac said he was the best player of the hornets-magic series but then felt stupid and admitted baron davis

davis come to the knicks
or lakers fuk fisher

·
Registered
63 Posts
Tmac. He isnt a wuss and plays like he gots a pair. Kobe was terrible w/out Shaq yet Tmac played for the last two years w/out any other star AKA Grant Hill.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by lakers1
yea right come ur kidding me what about when shaq didnt play kobe scored shaq is injury prone and is gettign old kobe is the star and no he is not tmac cant dribble or shoot is he like 30 percent from the field okay no im sorry and he can only dunk cause hes so small im sorry but kobe is the better all around player tmac said he was the best player of the hornets-magic series but then felt stupid and admitted baron davis

davis come to the knicks
or lakers fuk fisher

Is it just me or is Kobe shooting really bad right now in the playoffs? Around 30-40% if I am not mistaken.

I would take T-mac he has taken the lead on a team with no-name players. He came into Orlando thinking he would be the second option and after the Hill injuries he has taken the team on his back to the playoffs twice. Kobe has yet to really learn how to lead the team because he has shaq. I would take a healthy T-mac over Kobe.

·
Registered
695 Posts
bronx43 said:
Neither has won a championship since then... or ever (in Mac's case).
that was kinda my point to bumping the thread...besides boredom. It appears that neither have really changed alot since then, and the debate as to who is better hasnt really changed a heap either. Kobe has solidified himself as a top all time player while T-Mac has solidified himself as....well....injured.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts