Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this forum have a lot of users??? Like is it as popular as the ESPN forums... this would be great if it was because ESPN has so much garbage... finally some where to post, and find posters with something decent to say... if you know who AWILL is you know the problem with ESPN...

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by HAWK23
Does this forum have a lot of users??? Like is it as popular as the ESPN forums... this would be great if it was because ESPN has so much garbage... finally some where to post, and find posters with something decent to say... if you know who AWILL is you know the problem with ESPN...
Welcome hawk!! We have just two rules here. No profanity or personal attacks. They will be edited! Other than that its pretty much anything goes. Forum is just about a month and half old. So as you can see we have grown quickly!! Also i ask you to stay within the threads. What i mean by that is i will not allow three or four threads on the same thing to be going, especially if its close together. I will merge the threads. I won't delete them. So if you come in here and find out your thread is not here, it isn't deleted! Just merged. Try and remember what you were talking about to start with. And then find your post!

As for espn. Yes i know.

Oh...one more thing. We have about 90-100 bulls fans who post here. That doesnt count the few who are not bulls fans who post here. As you can tell we have a lot to say! :grinning:

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank god, fiannly no more racist remarks and that kind of crap... ill be coming here to post my bulls thoughts from now on..

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
LOL, you're about 7 months late on that welcome

:D

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Hawk, you're my guy. Together we're gonna will the Cubs to a championship!!! :D

And oh yeah... the Bulls too! ;)

VD

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome!!! Please don't bring all the B.S. that comes along with the ESPN boards. Almost all the posters here all REAL Bulls fans who know what they're talking about. So be smart and post like you care about things and enjoy the higher level of interaction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts