Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,277 Posts
RiderRaver said:
What is the latest on the Ruland situation? Is he still looking at other jobs? Why would a major program hire him?!? What is the latest on the scandal? Thanks.
I posted out here like 2 days ago, RumpRaver.

There will be nothing new on the "scandal", as you call it. Dead issue already. Internal review finds nothing, and there will be no NCAA investigation.

Ruland will be back at Iona to welcome in a pretty good recruiting class.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GuyF said:
I posted out here like 2 days ago, RumpRaver.

There will be nothing new on the "scandal", as you call it. Dead issue already. Internal review finds nothing, and there will be no NCAA investigation.

Ruland will be back at Iona to welcome in a pretty good recruiting class.
Internal Review?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,396 Posts
Not to pile on, but it is almost comical that the Iona 'internal review' found nothing wrong. That's too funny.

Remember when Fairfield was under investigation and their 'internal review' found nothing wrong? The next step was a full blown NCAA investigation.

Bottom line is that an internal investigation by Iona is meaningless.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,396 Posts
If you are making a one to one comparison, that's ok. But with Iona, this seems to go on every year. One year it was the Nakia Miller/Steroids 'review'; another year it was the Julian Sensley/did he stay in the dorms 'review'.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
688 Posts
RiderRaver said:
What is the latest on the Ruland situation? Is he still looking at other jobs? Why would a major program hire him?!? What is the latest on the scandal? Thanks.

Why are you asking Gaelman or Guy, for that matter, numbnxxs; you already know all the answers.

In the meantime, tell us more about your choir.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
SaintlySaint said:
If you are making a one to one comparison, that's ok. But with Iona, this seems to go on every year. One year it was the Nakia Miller/Steroids 'review'; another year it was the Julian Sensley/did he stay in the dorms 'review'.
What about Ruland himself when he was a student at Iona?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top