Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
e_blazer1 said:
Let's assume that the draft order comes out the way it is today, with Portland having the #5 pick and the Nets having the #13. If the Nets were willing to trade Carter plus their pick for a re-signed SAR and our pick, would you be in favor?
AND... 4 of their fans up to thus far have even said no.

Trading their extra (SAR, whom I doubt they resign anyway... and they still want our pick back... LOL)... for Carter.

Hey anyone know if they have some dirt on Thorn?

-Petey

·
Registered
163 Posts
thats like the worst trade ever...

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xavisxavis said:
thats like the worst trade ever...
Ah, they've thrown up worse.

I think they had a NVE and SAR for Kidd and Carter up a few months ago.

-Petey

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
I think they've got pictures of Thorn... in a hot tub... in Vegas.... w/ NETSAVER!!!*

*inside joke for the nj.comers.

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
Vince, Nenad and our pick for SAR and Ha Seung-Jin! Do it Rod, do it!

In all seriousness, that trade they suggested is maybe the worst thing I ever heard.

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Is this another April Fool's thread?

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Dumpy said:
The Blazers board is very funny when it comes to trades. Just now theres a thread going on that if the Blazers were to trade for Kobe, they wouldn't do it if ONE of the following players was included: Pryzbilla, Telfair, Outlaw, or Khrapya.

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
No sports franchises out there, so they're left with trying to rebuild a once proud franchise, can't blame them for trying so hard to quickly rebuild their team. Boy Kidd and VC an instant backcourt.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dumpy said:
No, sadly.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
rofl. portland fans just wont let it go. LET IT GO PORTLAND!!!!! it's ok...we are taking very good care of mr.carter :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PetroToZoran said:
The Blazers board is very funny when it comes to trades. Just now theres a thread going on that if the Blazers were to trade for Kobe, they wouldn't do it if ONE of the following players was included: Pryzbilla, Telfair, Outlaw, or Khrapya.
Man, too bad we sold them Khrapya, imagine our lineup of...

Krstic
RJefferson
Kobe
Carter
Kidd

Awesome!

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NetsanityJoe said:
rofl. portland fans just wont let it go. LET IT GO PORTLAND!!!!! it's ok...we are taking very good care of mr.carter :biggrin: :biggrin:
Yup, their board was all over getting, Kidd, then getting Carter (before his trade here), then I saw 1 post about getting both...

-Petey

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Every time they want a new guy (Carter, Kidd, Shaq last offseason etc.) they never want to give up anything except for the guy they're not going to resign (SAR). And asking for Telfair? Forget about it. I learned quickly not to read any of their trade proposals. Not everyone over there is insane, but it's hard to read sometimes.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Drew said:
Every time they want a new guy (Carter, Kidd, Shaq last offseason etc.) they never want to give up anything except for the guy they're not going to resign (SAR). And asking for Telfair? Forget about it. I learned quickly not to read any of their trade proposals. Not everyone over there is insane, but it's hard to read sometimes.
We are bad ourselves, just hope not to that extent.

-Petey

1 - 16 of 16 Posts