Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(...or Idaho's, if you're particularly disreputable), there's a new D-League team in town!

The Stampede will play in the NBA's D-League starting this fall and be affiliated with the Utah Jazz and at least one other NBA franchise that has yet to be determined.
Isn't it obvious that it should be the Sonics or the Blazers? I guess they don't want same division rivals in the same team...

I'm curious - did any of you Idahoans go to see the Stampede when it was a CBA team?

· Banned member
28,451 Posts
meru said:
(...or Idaho's, if you're particularly disreputable), there's a new D-League team in town!

Isn't it obvious that it should be the Sonics or the Blazers? I guess they don't want same division rivals in the same team...

I'm curious - did any of you Idahoans go to see the Stampede when it was a CBA team?
It should be Portland, since we're closer to Boise than Seattle (altho I think if they do convert the whole CBA to NBDL, it should be Yakima for Seattle/Portland).

· Registered
8,258 Posts
I've never been to a Stampede game even though I live in Boise.

But if Ha and Webster were on the team, I'd be all over that like Kemp on coke.

Anyway, I'm not really sure we're division rivals with anybody. Seems to me we've got this division completely sewn up in the race to the number one lottery pick.

· Registered
5,891 Posts
yup seems like they want 2 nba teams per dl team good move

· That'll do Pigley...
51,186 Posts
D-League is now 14 teams (Anaheim is getting a team as well). NBA still needs one more team. Don't know where they will put it.

· Registered
10,411 Posts
Maybe Allen will sell the team this summer and we'll end up with a D-league team :banana:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.